Please review the following information prior to registering.
Feel free to contact us here for further information if needed.
Attention musicians ages 11-17!
Starting this year, we will award one full scholarship to a young musician to attend the Field Music School. If you are interested in requesting a scholarship, please observe the following guidelines:
- Please write a response to the following question: "In your opinion, in what ways does field music enhance Civil War re-enactments? Give examples from your personal experience, if possible. How would this scholarship be beneficial to you, both as a musician and as a re-enactor?"
- Essay available for ages 11-17
- Essay should be 300 or more words
- Must also include a letter of recommendation from either a teacher (such as a music teacher or a school teacher) or your Civil War unit commander
- Both the letter of recommendation and your essay should be sent to the school director, Donald Heminitz, at email@example.com
- Deadline is April 1, 2020. No submissions will be accepted after this date.